T-shirts and Sneakers

Keeping it very basic for this outfit. I honestly didn't feel like dressing up today so I resorted to a simple t-shirt and shorts com...


Keeping it very basic for this outfit. I honestly didn't feel like dressing up today so I resorted to a simple t-shirt and shorts combo. This band t-shirt is a tiny bit on the larger side, so I decided to tie it at the front and this is perfect to wear especially during warm summer days. 



T-shirt: NeverShoutNever Merch; Shorts: Forever 21; Sneaker Wedges: Primark; Rings: Bear Ears (Forever 21), Key (Spruce); Sunglasses: Primark





I decided to keep the rest of my outfit monotone due to the fact that I wanted these sneaker wedges to be the focal point of this outfit. I love how this gives you a added height but in a very discreet way and they are also a more comfortable substitute to wearing heels everyday.



That's it for this very quick outfit post. Once again, I'd love it if you guys could hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. And also don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin to get all the latest updates. As always, I love hearing from you guys, so leave a comment if you want! :) <3

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments