Carpe Diem

I'm not quite sure whether you guys know exactly how and where I take my usual outfit shots, and how these photos come about. So...


I'm not quite sure whether you guys know exactly how and where I take my usual outfit shots, and how these photos come about. So let me tell you guys that my set-up involves me, my trusty tripod and the comfortable setting of my back-garden. One of the downsides of not having someone to take my outfit shots and depending on a tripod set-up is, that I'm limited to where I can shoot my photos. I've always wanted someone to photograph my outfits for me as I have a greater choice in the settings for my photos but never found anyone who was available or willing. So when one of my best-friends volunteered to photograph one of my outfits, I seized the opportunity. But to be quite honest, I soon became unsure whether this was such a good idea as I'm actually very camera-shy and awkward when others take photos of me. In addition to that, the very thought of me taking my photos in public and having people see me (and in my mind I feel like they're judging me in a sense) absolutely terrifies me. But in the end, I swallowed my fear, albeit some coaxing on my friend's behalf and some compromising on the setting (I insisted that the first few shots where taken in an area where there weren't anyone around). All in all, the photos turned out really good and by the end of our time there, I was finally becoming comfortable with posing for the photographs in public (the final photo in this post stands as proof).



Top: Forever 21; Shorts: Forever 21; Tights: Primark; Boots: Pull & Bear; Bag: Coach; Sunglasses: Hot Topic; Necklace: Forever 21




So that's it for this outfit post! I really want to give a huge shout-out to Oddi for taking my photos for this post! You guys can check out his Instagram here! I really hope you guys liked this outfit and please look forward to more outfits to come! Leave me a comment down below or you can hype this look on my Lookbook or vote for it on Chictopia. You can also follow me on  Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome style :) I think you should share your photos and promote your blog on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete