Summer Song

I actually can't believe I've finished my first year of university, it went by so quick. So now it's officially summer for me...


I actually can't believe I've finished my first year of university, it went by so quick. So now it's officially summer for me! One of the perks of being in university is the 4 month summer holiday, which means I have more time to blog nowadays! So expect more frequent updates from now on. 


Top: United Colours of Benetton (Thrifted); High-waisted Shorts: Bershka; Boots: Awear; Belt: Ralph Lauren; Bag: H&M; Necklace: Forever 21; Ring: Forever 21



I am in love with this sheer button-down top! Although the top is 2 sizes larger than what I usually wear, the colour and the material convinced me to purchase it regardless of that. So to avoid it drowning my entire body, I decided to tuck it into some shorts and (of course) roll up the sleeves, to give it a more casual vibe.





I love how this bag has a circular shape, which for me is so unique and unusual. Also, the straps are interchangeable, so I might just purchase new ones this summer to easily change-up the look of the bag. 


And to complete this outfit, I wore these ankle-length boots which have these stud details along the front. They perfect in keeping the casual vibe of the outfit while also injecting in some edginess. 


I hope everyone has an amazing summer and fingers crossed we'll get some nice, warm weather to enjoy! Here's another one of my favourite summer anthems. Enjoy! 

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments