Somewhere in Neverland

Here's a little dainty and girly outfit which is perfect for a warm summer's day. Personally, I prefer dresses on summer days whe...


Here's a little dainty and girly outfit which is perfect for a warm summer's day. Personally, I prefer dresses on summer days when I'm too lazy to pick out clothes to wear. What I love about this dress is its unusual pattern of winged horses and also has this cute cut-out feature on the back of this dress which is perfect for the season.



Dress: H&M; Bag: Stradivarius; Wedges: New Look; Necklace: Avon; Rings: Claire's





I've always dreamt of owning a classic Chanel flap bag like this and I'll probably be dreaming about owning one for a while (hahaha!) so when I saw this quilted handbag on sale in Stradivarius, I knew I had to have it. It's such a versatile bag and is super durable considering I've had it for years now and still looks amazing.





To finish off this outfit, I decided to wear my woven wedges which has this adorable crochet detail. Despite my love for high heels, they are really not appropriate for everyday wear. So when I want a little extra height, these wedges are perfect and are only 3 inches high.


And that's it for this outfit. I'd love it if you guys could hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. And also don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin to get all the latest updates. As always, I love hearing from you guys so leave a comment if you want! <3

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

2 comments