Caged

Well hello there! Sorry for being MIA on the blog for almost 2 weeks! I've been pretty busy lately and on the days when I wasn't,...


Well hello there! Sorry for being MIA on the blog for almost 2 weeks! I've been pretty busy lately and on the days when I wasn't, I was honestly just too lazy to even move out of bed! :P Anyways, on to this new look. With the warm weather beginning to become a constant these days, I decided to keep my outfit light and breezy to help me stay cool during the day. I've had this bodycon dress for a few years now and it hasn't been getting enough use as I'd like, so I decided to wear it as a top and paired it with my printed a-line skirt.


Bodycon Dress (used as top): Forever 21; Skirt: Forever 21; Flats: Dunnes; Necklace: Gift; Bracelet: Claire's; Rings: Spike (Forever 21), Band (Gift)




I've recently been wanting to purchase caged bralettes since every fashion account on instagram have been raving about how amazing they are. So the fact that this dress has that same caged-back design, made me love this dress even more!





And that's it for this outfit. I hope everyone's summer is going well! Please don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. If you want to get all the lates updates on my blog, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin. As always, I love hearing from you guys, so leave a comment if you want! :) <3 I'll leave you guys with this amazing song by Krissy Villongco, which has been on replay for the past couple of days! Enjoy! <3

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments