Florals

Personally, I think floral prints exude a very feminine vibe. It is a timeless print and is perfect to wear during the spring and sum...


Personally, I think floral prints exude a very feminine vibe. It is a timeless print and is perfect to wear during the spring and summer season. For this outfit, I wanted my new floral print skirt to be the focal point and wore pieces which would complement it without overpowering the entire outfit. Therefore, I paired it with a basic black top but added pops of pink throughout the ensemble.


Top: Forever 21; Skirt: H&M; Flats: Bershka; Bag: Lipsy London; Necklace: Forever 21; Rings: Topshop



  


I initially chose a different necklace to wear but I felt that this gorgeous necklace just helped to tie in the floral aspect of the skirt with the entire outfit. I love how it's in a very demure shade of pink, so it wasn't too bright and overwhelming.



I'm in love with the laser cut-out designs on these flats. They're absolutely perfect for summer and adds an instant pop of colour to any outfit.


That's is for this outfit! Make sure to hype this look on Lookbook and Chictopia and also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin to get the latest updates from my blog!  I hope everyone's summer is starting off well!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments