Falling In Love

It's officially beginning to feel like summer! Time to hide my sweaters and make way for sleeveless tops and shorts (although I still...


It's officially beginning to feel like summer! Time to hide my sweaters and make way for sleeveless tops and shorts (although I still wore shorts during winter :P).


Top: Forever 21; Shorts: Forever 21; Sandals: Zara; Necklace: Forever 21; Bracelets: Random; Rings: Leaf (Primark), Cladagh Ring (Present); Cardigan: Massimo Dutti





To me this outfit screams summer and is one of my go-to combination when going out this season. It's easy and is insanely comfortable. An aspect which makes this outfit so comfortable is this top which is made of a silk material. It's perfection and helps to keep you cool during the warm weather.



I'm in love with the colour turquoise at the moment and this necklace was calling for me to wear it!




But seeing as I live in Ireland, with its ever unpredictable weather, I decided to pair this outfit with this oversized cardigan. Better safe than sorry! 


I'll leave you guys with one of my favourite summer songs! Enjoy! 

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 comments