Updated Version

I was never the type of person who took to New Year's Resolutions very well. I always set them but never stuck to them. Maybe that wa...


I was never the type of person who took to New Year's Resolutions very well. I always set them but never stuck to them. Maybe that was due to the fact that I made them too specific and, often at times, quite unrealistic. I never truly took into account how my dedication to tasks, such as these, tend to wither as time went by. So this year I decided to set a more obtainable resolution and one that I feel I would truly benefit from: Take care of myself! I'm not implying that I have never taken care of myself prior to this, but I feel like I could improve on my actions this coming year. I need to learn that it's not selfish to prioritize myself and my well-being, and so, that is my goal this year. To establish myself by doing things that make me happy and creating memories along the way. Here's to the new year!!


I'm currently playing around with new pieces in my wardrobe and purchasing ones which I would have never done so before. The perfect example is this gorgeous tricot cardigan with the shearling details on the front, which I purchased on a whim after eyeing it online. I never thought I could pull off such statement piece but I challenged myself to put an outfit together solely on this cardigan. So I went with the black and white approach in choosing the other articles of clothing as I wanted the cardigan to remain as the focal point of this outfit and viola! 


Top: Primark; Jeans: Light Before Dark (Urban Outfitters); Boots: Pull & Bear; Tricot Cardigan: Stradivarius; Bag: Coach




And so, that wraps up this blog entry! This was a little different from my previous ones in the sense that, for once, I wrote an insight into myself rather than just writing about the fashion aspect of this blog. This is something which I hope to incorporate more in my future blog posts, so keep an eye out for that. Leave a comment down below and let me know what you guys think or you can hype this look on my Lookbook or vote for it on Chictopia. You can also follow me on  Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments