Knits and Crochet

Although it's almost summer, it still gets pretty chilly where I live so sweaters are sometimes a must to wear. They're actually ...


Although it's almost summer, it still gets pretty chilly where I live so sweaters are sometimes a must to wear. They're actually one of my go to pieces when I want something easy and comfortable to wear, just throw it on and you're ready to go! 


Sweater: Forever 21; Crochet Shorts: Forever 21; Tights: Marks & Spencer; Boots: Awear; Bag: Kenneth Cole; Necklace: Forever 21; Stacker Rings: Topshop




Instead of pairing my sweater with jeans, I decided to wear my turquoise crochet shorts instead. It adds a pop of colour to what would otherwise be a very plain outfit.






And that's it for this outfit! Once again I'm going to leave you guys with another one of my favourite songs at the moment. I know K-pop might not be for everyone but this song has been on constant replay for days, so give it a listen guys! :)

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 comments