Neutral

One of my basic rules in picking out what to wear is, you can never go wrong with neutral coloured pieces. They're so easy to dress u...


One of my basic rules in picking out what to wear is, you can never go wrong with neutral coloured pieces. They're so easy to dress up or dress down, and you can easily take the outfit to a different level by adding just that pop of colour.


Top: Primark; Shorts: Forever 21; Heels: Dunnes; Belt: Forever 21; Clutch: A wear; Necklace: Claire's; Rings: Cladagh Ring (A gift), Leaf (Primark)






These heels are seriously one of the comfiest high-heels I've ever worn in my life! I previously wore this to a ball that I attended and my feet didn't hurt one bit, there was no need to change into flats at any point during the night! 



I'm really getting into the summer vibe at the moment so expect more of these outfits! I'll leave you guys with one of the songs which never fails to get me into the summer mood! 

Until Whenever,

Mariz  xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 comments