Let the Shoes Do the Talking

Comfort is key for me, so there are always days when I just want to dress comfortably without the hassle of heels, skirts or accessories. ...


Comfort is key for me, so there are always days when I just want to dress comfortably without the hassle of heels, skirts or accessories. This day was precisely one of those! As much as I love wearing pretty tops and flowy skirts, I equally enjoy wearing loose t-shirts and jeans on a daily basis. For this look I decided to keep my pieces very monochromatic and inject some colour through my accessories instead. Although I have to admit that my choice in colours for this day turned out to be horrible, as the temperature was unusually high that day and wearing dark colours in hot weather just spells DISASTER! I felt like I was slowly being roasted in my black jeans! *facepalm*



T-Shirt: Forever 21; Jeans: Forever 21; Shoes: Vans; Sunglasses: Hot Topic; Backpack: River Island




I'm absolutely in love with these pair of Vans that I purchased in the USA! My eyes were instantly drawn to them in the store and I knew straight away that I needed them in my wardrobe! I love how the colours are so vivid and can instantly add a pop of colour to any outfit, and the floral print is just perfection!



So that's it for this outfit post! Hope you guys liked this outfit! Leave me a comment down below or you can hype this look on my Lookbook or vote for it on Chictopia. You can also follow me on  Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments