Muscle Tee

I'm really into the grunge-esque look at the moment. This is mostly due to the fact that I'm currently obsessed with  Lua Perez...


I'm really into the grunge-esque look at the moment. This is mostly due to the fact that I'm currently obsessed with Lua Perez's style! Her outfits are so effortless and eye-catching!



Muscle Tee: Primark; Lace Bandeau: Primark; Shorts: H&M; Tights: Primark; Socks: Marks & Spencer; Cardigan: Forever 21; Boots: Forever 21; Bracelet: Topshop; Rings: Heart (Claire's), Crystal (Avon)


I've wanted a muscle tee for such a long time. So I scouted for the perfect one in all my favourite shops but I found them to be too overpriced for a shirt that just had the sleeves cut off. So my solution was purchasing a t-shirt from the men's section (which only cost me €3) and simply cut off the sleeves and the neckline to my liking. Ta-da! My very own muscle tee!



This is actually my first time wearing over the knee socks (excluding my years in secondary school). I love how it elongates your legs and gives you a few extra inches of height without the need for high heels. I found that the key to achieving this is by wearing shoes that are the same colour as your socks, this gives you the illusion of even longer legs!


Just a few pops of colour to brighten up this monochromatic palette.




To finish off the look, I wore minimal jewellery and these boots, which are becoming my go-to shoes these days!

And that's it for this outfit! I hope you all have a great week and can you believe it's only 23 days until Christmas!! I better get started on Christmas shopping soon!

Until Whenever,
Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments