A Not So Festive Outfit

First off, let me start with greeting you all a Happy New Year! I still can't believe it's now 2014, the past year went by in a blu...

First off, let me start with greeting you all a Happy New Year! I still can't believe it's now 2014, the past year went by in a blur.  


So this is the first of my three outfits that I wore during the Christmas parties that I attended. This was actually a last minute outfit that I pulled together, due to the fact that I had completely forgotten that I was meant to attend this party. Hence the lack of festive feel to this outfit.


Crop Top: Topshop; Skater Skirt: H&M; Tights: Marks and Spencer; Flats: Borrowed from my mom; Bracelets: Forever 21; Rings: Midi (Topshop), Flower (SM Accessories)


The crop top and skater skirt combo is an easy go-to to outfit which I've now come to love. I was never the type to wear crop tops due to the fact that I'm not comfortable with showing my stomach but by pairing it with a skater skirt, ta-da! no abdomen in sight! :P




Once again this look is monotonous, so I wanted to break the monotony of the black with hints of gold. But I wanted to keep my jewellery to a minimum as to not over do the outfit due to the fact that my shoes already had hints of gold.


And that's it for this outfit! I hope you all have an amazing new year to come! 

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments