Can You Find Me?

As I've mentioned before, I'm the type of person who loves to wear dresses on days when I find it difficult to pick out an outfit...


As I've mentioned before, I'm the type of person who loves to wear dresses on days when I find it difficult to pick out an outfit or the times when I'm just impossibly lazy to put together a look. So here's another look featuring this super soft and comfortable skater dress. This dress is made from this incredibly soft cotton material which feels like silk when you wear it! It's perfect for the hot summer days which we've been experiencing recently.


Skater Dress: Forever 21; Belt: Primark; Wedges: New Look (Borrowed from my sister); Necklace: Avon; Ring: Avon



Due to the eye-blinding sunshine, I actually found it very hard to shoot my outfit on this particular day, so please excuse the, often at times, shaded/shadowed faces on these photos. I had to work with what I had. :)





And that's it for this outfit. As always, I love hearing from you guys, so leave a comment if you want! :) <3   If you want to get all the latest updates on my blog, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin. Also, please don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia.

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments