Blood-red

I'm finally beginning to make a dent in the backlog of outfits which I've yet to post. To start it off, as Filipinos, we mostly...


I'm finally beginning to make a dent in the backlog of outfits which I've yet to post. To start it off, as Filipinos, we mostly reserve the parties for Christmas Eve, while Christmas day is spent with your immediate family.  So here's what I wore to our family Christmas Eve Party. 


Crop Top: Topshop; Skater Skirt: H&M; Heels: Dunnes Stores; Statement Necklace: Forever 21; Bracelet: Forever 21; Flower Ring: Primark



Christmas Eve is honestly one of my favourite days of the year due to the fact that we exchange and open gifts during our family party. It's also great seeing all my family together under one roof and getting to make new memories with them. I know that this outfit isn't very festive, with the exception of the red heels, but my wardrobe just doesn't contain any 'christmasy' colours. This is probably something I should work on during the new year! :P 



I know pink isn't really a festive colour, but I just couldn't resist this necklace when I found it in Forever 21. It has such an intricate pattern and it's also very versatile, so you might probably see me wear this very soon because I am just in love with this piece.



I kept the rest of my accessories to a minimum because I wanted the necklace to be my statement piece. I've had this ring for the longest time and never seemed to find an outfit to wear it with but it fit perfectly with this look! :)


And of course, my statement blood-red heels! This was actually a last minute decision, I was wearing a pair of black heels prior to this but it made my look too monochromatic and dark. So what better way to inject colour into this outfit than 'in-your-face' heels! Plus it's the only part of my outfit which actually incorporated the Christmas colours.


That's it for this outfit! Comments/feedback are always welcomed! 

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments