Still Into You

Do you guys have that piece of clothing which you consistently return to? For me, sweaters are my closet staples, especially during win...




Do you guys have that piece of clothing which you consistently return to? For me, sweaters are my closet staples, especially during winter! It's such an effortless way to keep warm while still looking presentable, which is exactly why my collection just continues to expand.  On another note, I tried something new with these outfit shots because instead of my usual camera that I use to shoot my photos, I decided to utilise the amazing camera on my new phone. I recently purchased a Sony Xperia Z2 and it boasts a 20.7 megapixel camera, so I decided to test out its full capabilities by having my sister shoot my outfit shots. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with the photos and might actually continue to use it for future outfit posts. 


Sweater: Forever 21; Jacket: Primark; Shorts: Bershka; Tights: Marks & Spencer; Boots: Forever 21; Infinity Scarf: H&M; Bag: Flora & Co.; Rings: Forever 21, H&M







So that's it for this quick blog post! I'd love to hear what you guys thought of the outfit and how the photos turned out. Leave me a comment down below or you can hype this look on my Lookbook or vote for it on Chictopia. You can also follow me on  Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments