Wishlist

First of all, I want to start this post by wishing everyone a Happy New Year  and I hope you will all have an amazing year ahead !  It st...


First of all, I want to start this post by wishing everyone a Happy New Year and I hope you will all have an amazing year aheadIt stills astounds me how quickly the past year has gone. To be honest I felt that the past year was a big stepping stone for me and I'm hoping that this upcoming year will be another learning progress. I sincerely hope that this year will be somewhat of a continuation of the past years, which were filled with adventures, memories, new friends and an abundance of blessings.

Now onto this very much delayed outfit post. Here's what I wore to our family Christmas Eve party and unlike last year, I decided to be significantly more festive with my choice of clothing and so viola! I've had an affinity towards lace for quite some time now but I was never able to find the perfect piece, until I saw this skirt from Forever 21. It has such gorgeous detailing throughout the piece and I absolutely love the frayed ends, which in my opinion gives it more of an edge. It was also the perfect colour for the festive season,(although it wasn't a shade of green, for me it was as close as I was going to get to that colour). 






Head to Toe: Forever 21





And my very first blog post of 2015 comes to a close! I want to take this time to also thank everyone who's been keeping up with my blog. Thank you guys for being so patient with me. I know I'm not the best blogger in the world seeing as I don't update as often as I should, but I promise to try and blog more frequently in this coming year. 

As always, you can hype this look on my Lookbook or vote for it on Chictopia and if you guys would like, you can also follow me on  Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments