Comfort is Key

My very first outfit post! *insert happy dance* :) One of my main priorities when choosing my outfits is how comfortable it is to wear. As...


My very first outfit post! *insert happy dance* :) One of my main priorities when choosing my outfits is how comfortable it is to wear. As they say, comfort is key!





Top: Forever 21; Tank Top: Random from the Philippines; Shorts: Forever 21; Tights: Penneys (Primark); Oxfords: Penneys (Primark); Necklace: Forever 21




Shorts is my go-to staple during the summer, but unfortunately for me the Irish weather is never predictable, hence the black tights. Good thing I actually chose to wear these tights as today's weather consisted of showers, strong gusts of wind and the occasional bursts of sunshine.



I wore little to no jewellery today because honestly I just didn't have the time to pick them out as I had to quickly rush out the door to meet my friends. If you know me personally, you'll quickly take not of my lack of rings, which is usually a must with my every outfit. So instead, I just quickly threw on this mustache necklace which helps to add a quirky essence to the outfit.



These oxfords aren't actually mine, they're my mom's! Doesn't she have a great sense of style with shoes? I love having the same shoe size as her, as it means free access to her shoes! You'll probably see my borrowing more of her things in my future posts. :)



And that's it for my very first outfit post! I hope you guys liked it and please don't hesitate to comment. Your feedback is always welcome! :)

Until Whenever,
Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments