Calendar Pages

Hey guys! So it's definitely starting to get chilly nowadays so I'm almost positive that I'll be saying goodbye to summer out...


Hey guys! So it's definitely starting to get chilly nowadays so I'm almost positive that I'll be saying goodbye to summer outfits until next year, but that doesn't mean I won't have just as much fun styling Autumn/Winter outfits! Although sometimes it's hard to part with my summer clothes, so I always try and transition them to suit the cooler weather either by wearing a cardigan/jacket over a summery top and slipping on some black tights with my shorts and skirts. 



Top: Primark; High-waisted Shorts: Bershka; Tights: Marks & Spencer; Boots: Zara; Bag: Flora & Co.; Jacket: Primark; Necklace: Forever 21; Rings: Forever 21




I'm not really a fan of heavy and bulky jackets due to the fact that I hate how inconvenient they become once you're not wearing them, which is why I prefer jackets such as this. They're lightweight but thick enough to keep you warm and comfy in the cold, plus the hood is always a bonus for those days where wearing a hat just isn't an option.






One of my most favourite aspect of the Autumn/Winter season is the fact that I get to wear my favourite boots again! I recently got these boots on sale at Zara and they have become one of my favourite boots of all time! They're unbelievably comfortable and give me a few extra inches of height. I know for sure that these will probably become one of my most used and abused pair of shoes, so expect to see them in my future blog posts. 


It's been a while since I used a song to inspire my post title, so I'll leave you guys with this song! Please don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. You guys can also follow me on Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can also check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates! As always, I love hearing from you guys, so don't hesitate to leave a comment! :) <3

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments